A Results-Driven Firm
Our creative services inspire action, while getting the results needed to take your brand to the next level. View a few of our case studies below to see who we have worked with, what we designed, and the results we helped our clients achieve.
Born to Compete Social Media
Born to Compete had a great impact over the youth sports market but needed a more efficient way to reach its target market. Potential sponsors were eager to support B2C, but were concerned about its social media presence. Facebook and Twitter accounts were active, yet rarely updated.
- An overall improvement of B2C’s social media platform and graphics
- Consistent updates tailored towards the promotion of the company, website and advertisers
- Forged relationships with apparel companies for giveways on social media
- Facebook: Converted personal page to a business page. Marketing campaign increased followers from approximately 5,000 to over 10,000 within 6 months
- Twitter: Increased followers from approximately 1,000 to over 20,000 in 3 months, all organic
- Instagram: Created the account and grew followers to 10,000 in a year, all organic
NuTech Audio Visual Re-Branding
NuTech Audio Visual wanted to impress its clients for their 15th anniversary celebration. Their brand was outdated and needed a push.
- New logo: Out with the old and in with the new. Redesigned the logo, changed the color scheme.
- New website: Created a new website using the WordPress platform which allowed the client to maintain their site with ease. Also increased their search engine footprint.
D1Spects Re-Branding and Social Media
D1Spects had the industry experience, but needed an updated look and improved social media presence to target the future generation of customers. A complete brand reenergizing was necessary.
- New Logo: An updated logo and color scheme to appeal to a broader audience.
- New Website: Transferred the website from a Joomla platform to WordPress. Much more user-friendly, allowing the client to improve their content distribution.
- New Marketing Collateral: More innovative, attractive graphics to match the updated brand.
- Improved Social Media Presence: The updated brand and marketing collateral, once shared on all social media platforms, was a hit with all D1Spects old and new customers.
Spectrum Maintenance Services
Spectrum Maintenance Services (SMS) was in the process of making a push to gain the business of a Fortune 500 company.
- New Marketing Collateral: A clean, professional look to reflect their level of services
- New Presentation: The president of SMS understood the importance of great, effective visuals. To assist, we designed a great custom PowerPoint presentation that helped SMS win over the client.